9 TIPS TO ACHIEVING THE PERFECT LIPS!
We are one-of-a-kind makeup brand in India that believes in mindfully crafting signature long-lasting matte
lipstick for you the contain nourishing properties. Besides, you can also create your own custom lipstick in
our lip lab. But lipsticks are not enough if you do not take proper care of your lips as a weekly ritual.
We often forget to pay attention to our lips separately. Our lips require as much pampering as does our face
and body because, let us face it, pollution does not affect just our face.
Here is a quick guide to achieving velvety smooth lips with easy-peasy hacks.
- Applying lip balm is vital for your lips’ health. And guess what, our lip balms are enriched with vitamin E and essential oils, which you can get from our lip lab or order it from our website.
- Exfoliation is important. You can make your own lip scrub and it is hundred percent effective. All you need is some raw sugar to scrub your lips and then use honey to moisturise. Who knew that was so easy, phew!
- Be mindful to use the right lipstick or lip gloss. The cosmetics industry is an ocean and it is so darn easy to get carried away. But the good news is that our lipsticks are not just rich in vitamin E and other moisturizing properties, we are also a conscious lipstick brand in India to be friends with!
- If you do not have a long-lasting matte lipstick in your purse for an emergency meeting, no worries! You just need to apply a teeny bit of face powder on top of the lipstick you are wearing. Your job is done!
- Peppermint oil boosts circulation. It also has a soothing and cool sensation when you apply it on your lips. Apart from this, you can also try out our Spearmint Lip Balm which is a favourite pick by most of our customers when it comes to being a vegan makeup brand in India in terms of our lip balms.
- Some of us also tend to lick or bite our lips out of nervousness or anxiety. This turns your lips dry. So, avoid doing it.
- If you do not remember to drink water regularly, you can install an app that reminds you to drink water. Staying hydrated keeps that natural glow intact!
- When life gives you lemons, use them to nourish your lips. Indeed, using a few drops of lemon juice can work wonders on your skin. Just make sure that your skin is not dry while you are applying it as it can have a burning sensation.
- No matter how late you arrive from a party, ALWAYS remember to take your makeup off. That includes your lipstick. You can dab cotton with coconut oil to remove your lipstick at night before going to bed.
Now that you pretty much know about lip care, make sure to indulge in these self-care habits during this stay-at-home time. And keep on being your own sunshine.